Want to get honest for ONE MINUTE?
Since it's almost the New Year … Let's do it NOW. Here's what I know about you:
- You built some bad habits in 2021 when everything was f*&^% easy
- THEN, in 2022, things got harder and more frustrating because you got kind of soft over the last 2-years when business was so easy.
- NOW, you have some bad habits you have to get rid of … before Jan 1.
“Why Am I Like This?”
How to Break your ‘Crazy Eight' Pattern that Has You Turning in Circles:
First, check out this window my Son broke yesterday:
That's going to be expensive.
At 6:45 in the morning, Amalia said to me,
“Asher just broke a window … I knew this would happen.”
I said, “GREAT!”
“I hope he breaks every window in the house,
and half the neighbor's windows too.”
What's going on here?
1. Asher has some Bad Habits
2. We got him a shooting coach
3. He is out there 6:30 am in the yard, taking 400 shots in the morning,
Is stuff going to break? Windows, car doors … of course it is.
WHEN YOU START TO FIX YOUR BAD HABITS,
NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE…
- It's going to be a rough start.
- You're going to be frustrated.
When you start taking HARDER SHOTS and putting in MORE REPS …
- Accounts, deals, plans, relationships… are going to break.
“Hey Oren, what are you talking about? I don't have any bad habits”
- ACTING NEEDY
- SUCKING UP TO CLIENTS
- LETTING BIG ACCOUNTS SAY “No Budget 'til next year”
What about those bad habits?
If you’re looking for a way to meet all your financial goals and revenue targets … still this year.
And make 2023 a year of clean living, I have something for you:
Get rid of the behaviors that DID NOT WORK WELL in 2022
and get strong for '23.
We will idenfity your bad habits
Give you the fixes
and make sure you're hitting your revenue and growth targets before the end of the year.
Secure yourself and your spot now.
This little-known and hard-to-get-into working group helps executives like you break the “Crazy Eight” pattern and get into great deals before year-end.